Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Two Purple Quilts

I’ve been using this purple quilt as my “summer quilt” ever since the weather warmed up and I packed away our duvet. I made this quilt a few years back. I’d have to go back and check my quilting blog posts to find out exactly when.











Then I came across this one I also made, probably around the same time... I think they’re “related”: Many of the same fabrics appear in both.











I think this one was made AFTER the top one... How do I know?! Some of the machine quilting isn’t as smooth... I remember being in the middle of machine quilting something when my “walking foot” broke. I was on a roll, so I just continued on without it, even though the result wasn’t as nice. The quilt has more “ripples”!

The walking foot still hasn’t been repaired! 

This is a reminder for me to fix it. Machine quilting looks so much nicer when I use it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment