Monday, June 7, 2021

Marina Walk

Terry and I recently headed back to the marina to walk on a path near the Ottawa River.











Last time we were here, very few boats were out, but this time we saw a lot.











The weather was windy so the waves were choppy. 



The choppy water didn’t deter boaters or kayakers.











We also noticed groups of ducks and geese. The goslings are larger now - but we didn’t see any ducklings.











For both humans and birds - it was a beautiful day to be here.

Re-reading my blog, I’d like to add: These outdoor walks to places where we find few people - beautiful spots that in previous years I merely drove past on my way to somewhere else... These walks have become unlikely “gifts” of our pandemic year... to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment