Saturday, June 12, 2021

Another Marina Visit











Terry and I headed to the marina again for a walk. 











The scenery is always so beautiful!











Seeing all the boats moored reminded me of the days when my father kept a small boat tied up at the Kelowna Yacht Club. It made going out for a ride in the evening so easy.











As we watched, large cranes lifted up boats that were in winter storage and gently placed them into the river.











It was interesting to see how quickly the process went.











After wandering around for a bit...











Watching the birds...











Watching others enjoy the water...











We headed back.



Lots of nostalgia for me - but no envy... 

I prefer to enjoy the beauty of the sun on the water - from the land!

No comments:

Post a Comment