Monday, November 30, 2020

Downtown Toronto Scenes, Driving By

Terry and I spent a day in Toronto on our last trip to southern Ontario.

We hadn't been there for a while... And it seemed so busy

I snapped this picture of a mural artist updating her painting:  putting masks on faces... I would have liked to stay to watch her work.

Then, a while later, we were on the verge of entering a downtown expressway (the elevated road in the picture) when a fire engine rushed past. Traffic on the ramp suddenly came to a standstill, so we continued driving on the road below...

Then we noticed smoke! Was there a fire on the highway?! Glad we missed that!

Later Terry read that a car had caught on fire - though, fortunately, nobody was hurt.

Wow! Don't know what I'd do if I encountered something like that when I was driving... 

Big city life - always busy! You never know what will come across next!

No comments:

Post a Comment