Thursday, June 29, 2017

Overwhelmed With Weeding

Ottawa has had a rainy spring this year - and the week we were away brought even more rain.

Our son had cut the grass while we were away, but flowers - and weeds - had grown profusely.












What to do to get rid of the green and white gout weed leaves - and other less noticeable plants I don't want overgrowing my lovely flowers?!















Where to start?! I have so many flower beds all around the yard.







I finally decided that aiming to fill one plastic garbage can with weeds every day would work for me. That way, I'd be satisfied that I'd done something, even though there was still a lot left to do.

That's what I did for several days... but then the weather changed and it started to rain again!

You can't fight the weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment