Friday, June 16, 2017

A Charming Prince Edward Island B&B

What were your favorite memories of PEI? I asked Terry as our four-day stay was drawing to an end.

Well, it wouldn't have been the same without meeting Shelley and staying at her family's B&B...











The breakfasts and treats were amazing...






There was always something to eat in the lounge - home-baked scones or muffins - should we be hungry for a midnight snack!









Our spacious room - the size of a studio apartment - had a balcony, allowed Terry and me to have some personal space.











An early riser, I'd make a cup of coffee and sit outside to read or sketch, if I woke up earlier than Terry.











The other bedrooms were lovely too...

Each one was different...

I had forgotten how much fun - and how interesting it was to meet other visitors around the breakfast table, a dynamic one only encounters in a friendly B&B.


No comments:

Post a Comment