Saturday, March 20, 2010

Visiting Ogdensburg, NY

I get restless... if I don't get out on the road, from time to time.

In summer we often go to small picturesque neighboring villages, where we have favorite restaurants, farmers' markets or bakeries...














When roads are no longer snow-covered, we sometimes head south to the Canada-US border, about an hour away. There, at Ogdensburg, NY, I augment my quilting stash at Jo Ann's Fabrics and Crafts... or at Walmart's.














Last time we visited (last Saturday) we drove around town at bit, too. At a city park overlooking the St. Lawrence, we could see Prescott, Ontario, on the Canadian side of the river.














And of course, I picked out enough fabric to keep me busy quilting for some time!

No comments:

Post a Comment