Friday, March 5, 2010

Exploring Downtown Toronto

The day after arriving, I explored parts of downtown Toronto...














... such as Chinatown on Spadina Street.














Festive silk children's clothing hung outside this shop...














I stared at the meat in this window, wondering if it was cooked and ready-t0-eat, or simply spiced for cooking...














I considered buying some dragon-fruit...














I did buy some pastry in a bakery nearby, but ate it before remembering to take a picture of it!














These umbrellas in a shop window looked interesting...














... On a rainy day, I'd be tempted to buy one!














Later I walked over a few blocks to Nathan Phillips Square (Toronto's City Hall) on Queen Street West, where skaters were still enjoying the outdoor rink. Not for much longer, I predict! Winter is almost over!

No comments:

Post a Comment