Friday, February 5, 2021

Moving Along... Hoping to Finish a Quilt

Now that snow has arrived, I don't go out as much as I used to. I've also been quilting a little more...











A while back, I saw this quilt (above) on Pinterest... I loved it... and decided to make a similar one myself.











I finally finished the top. This is what it looked like before I started quilting it. 











I’m currently machine quilting it... After doing some of the quilting, I realize I'm not in love with the way the vertical quilting lines look. Examining my original quilt inspiration, I see it has irregular horizontal - not vertical quilting lines across it...

Hmmm. That could look interesting! But I don't want to undo what I've done so far!

So I'll keep going with mine... I just hope I like it as much in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment