Friday, February 26, 2021

Black and White Quilt - What Now?!

I’ve been wondering about the 22 black and white quilt squares I found in my stash a few weeks ago...











What did I have in mind when I created them? 











Did I have a quilt like this in mind? I really like it.











Or - noticing these small white squares, did I have a quilt like this in mind?! 











Was I planning to add a dark border around them? Then mix them together, alternating dark and light?











Or something like this? I don’t remember.

Right now, I prefer black squares with a white background - but I’d need more white fabric of the same shade of white to complete that. (Some of the whites I have on hand looks a little more cream-coloured...) Right now, with non-essential stores closed in Ontario, I probably couldn’t buy fabric anyway, let alone go in and choose my own shade of white...

(It’s decisions like these that make me pause... then put projects away!)


No comments:

Post a Comment