Saturday, February 11, 2012

Great Chili!

I don't make chili very often as I have never found a recipe that my family likes... until today. Debdoozie's Blue Ribbon Chili, it's called - from a website called allrecipes.com. A while back I signed up to have a recipe delivered to my email every day. Most days, I look it over and discard it, but this one looked interesting, so I gave it a try. And I was not disappointed!














I won't repeat the recipe here, as you can click on the first link above... But I highly recommend it. I followed the recipe for the most part... BUT I added only 1 tablespoon of chili seasoning instead of 4. I don't like it that hot and the salsa I used was spicy. I also used a pound of ground meat instead of two. And a whole chopped onion instead of a half. Next time I'll use a little more meat.


















It was quick and easy - and I had most of the ingredients on hand. Definitely a winner, to be added to my regular cooking repertoire.

No comments:

Post a Comment