Monday, February 27, 2012

Crocheted "Cuffs"

They look a bit like mitts or gloves, but they don't entirely cover the hand..


















I saw them in a recent Canadian living magazine, and the instructions are also online...














So I had to try them!














They were quite quick to crochet... But one ended up bigger than the other!! (I guess I didn't pay enough attention when I was making the second one, which is a little smaller but fits better!)

What to do?! Make two more, trying to match the sizes of the first two? Or take one apart and try again to make it the same size as the other...?! (An example why - for me, anyway - when making a pair of anything - I need to do both at the same time, stage by stage!)

Hmmm... Maybe I'll take both apart and simply use the yarn for SOCKS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment