Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Mosaic Crochet Project Update

A few weeks ago, I started my first mosaic crochet blanket. After reading, here and there online, how "surprisingly easy" it was, I started out, not knowing what I was doing... until I watched several YouTube tutorials for beginners.

At that point, I started over. 


But, as usually happens when learning something new, I made a lot of mistakes, (which I only realized later)...

So I started over again!


Now I've gone this far on my third try. But I'm running low on purple yarn! I purchased some, but the colours don't match perfectly... What to do?!


Should I tear my earlier attempt apart, to use that yarn... even it won't be enough?? At best it will be enough for one section... 

(Decisions!!)

That's my latest dilemma!

No comments:

Post a Comment