Sunday, March 12, 2023

French Toast Sandwich


I decided to try a version of a French toast sandwich recipe that I saw on TikTok.

Dip bread in a beaten egg mixture in a heated frying pan.

Turn the egg and bread over to fry the other side, while adding cheese and tomato slices. I've also seen versions where sliced avocado and sliced meat were added.


Fold over to make a sandwich, tucking the overflowing omelette inside the sandwich.


And enjoy!


Mine didn't turn out as beautifully as the videos, partly because I tried to make a smaller version using only one slice of bread. 


When I added spinach, sliced cherry tomatoes and Swiss cheese, I couldn't see exactly where the bread was! I should have cut it in half before adding the veggies.


Not as attractive... (I had to eat it with a knife and fork.)


But still delicious and surprisingly filling!

No comments:

Post a Comment