Monday, July 25, 2022

Feeling Unproductive

Summer is traditionally a time for relaxing - with or without a book…

At the same time, I’ve been feeling very unproductive the last little while. Not that I haven’t been knitting… But I’ve definitely not been gardening or cleaning the house (the two main items on my To-do list).

So when I saw this book on getting things done in a stress-free way, I immediately borrowed it from our public library.

But reading the back cover, I wonder if this is the book for me. It tells me that the premise is that our productivity is related to our ability to relax, not stress.

Relaxing isn’t my problem! 

Maybe GUILT is my problem!! The book promises to teach me to FEEL FINE about what I’m NOT DOING!

HMMM… Maybe I’d better just read the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment