Monday, July 18, 2022

Do I Need an Intervention?!!


My daughter introduced me to the free online word puzzle “Wordle”… Doing it soon became part of my morning routine…

And of course, she and I share and compare our daily score…

I later read about a Canadian version called “Canuckle”  which my daughter never got into but I enjoyed playing it, too. (Canuckle has now taken a summer break.)

In the meantime, my daughter introduced me to three more similar word puzzles, where you try to guess either four or eight 5-letter words within a certain number of tries…

And of course we share our scores - and it becomes a little competition! (Possibly not for her, but for me. I’m always happy if I can keep up with the younger generation!)

So now I’m doing those too! In fact, I’m spending so much time every day on word games - I wonder… Am I strengthening my mind - or just wasting time?!!

Perhaps I need an intervention!

No comments:

Post a Comment