Saturday, February 15, 2020

Making Snowmen...

A very tall snowman has gained fame in Guelph, Ontario, near my daughter's home...

She sent me a photo she took of it.

It's a special snowman - about 10 feet tall. Part of it is hollow.

There's a ladder behind it, so people can climb up and peer down through the snowman's eyes...

A family project, it has drawn media attention. Here's a CBC article!







Sorting through family photos, I notice that we also made snowmen, from time to time, with our children... though not as large.

Here is Terry making one, with our daughter and older son.  Judging from our son's curls and the red snowsuit, I'd guess he was two or three years old.

(I trimmed his blond curls when he started kindergarten at age four... and, to Terry's chagrin, the curls never returned!)

No comments:

Post a Comment