Saturday, February 1, 2020

Encountering Crafty Temptations

I avoid fabric and craft stores unless I am looking for something specific. There are simply too many temptations! I could easily walk out with a lot of things I had no intention of buying! (That said, it's always interesting - and informative - to look around!)

I recently headed to one of my favorite craft stores: I needed one ball of yarn to finish a project...

I found the yarn, then started to look around...

That’s when I noticed some cute desk blackboards (on the top shelf)...

I've never seen those before... They could come in handy!










So I got one!!  And of course, I needed chalk!













Then I spied this pack of mini-skeins of yarn... So cute! And such beautiful colors... But what could I use such small amounts of yarn for?!

(The box was also quite expensive...!)

Eye-candy for a knitter... But I really couldn’t think of a single use them.

So (Terry will be happy to know) - this time I resisted the temptation to buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment