Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Groundhog Predicted Warmer Weather

I don't pay much attention to groundhog predictions... I've been disappointed too many times!

But last Sunday, someone commented that it was Groundhog Day... So I glanced out the window and noticed that the weather was cloudy... According to the groundhog-day-prediction myth, this means that spring is starting RIGHT NOW - NOT 6 weeks from now...

As if on cue, the following day (yesterday) was milder. Early in the morning, I even caught sight of a baby-blue sky. Then clouds moved in.

But I won't get my hopes up...








However, I've taken pictures of some of the trees in our yard - to see how much snow will melt over the next three warmer days.

I notice a shadow under the trees - a bit of sun is getting through the clouds...







If the weather continues to stay warm, I'll be thrilled! And I'll be sure to keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment