Wednesday, February 19, 2020

"Fruits" of the Winter Season

I've never loved winter, never having been a fan of winter sports...

But I have to admit that - for me - winter does have definite advantages.

If the weather were nice, I'd want to get out of the house to walk or drive somewhere interesting. But since roads and walkways are slippery these days - and winter weather has been cold - I've devoted a lot of time to tidying and organizing the house. I'm particularly happy that I went through my kitchen cupboards, getting rid of things I no longer need...

After that, I rearranged furniture in my study. which has also caused me to get rid of a lot of papers. 

The room feels larger now, one of my sons commented. I have to agree! 

So - all in all, I'm happy with what I've managed to accomplish - the "fruit" of these long winter weeks indoors!

No comments:

Post a Comment