Saturday, February 14, 2015

Trying to Stay Positive... in Winter

I'm not a winter person - I don't skate or ski - so I'm looking forward to the end of our coldest season. I'm pretty sure that our winter is more than halfway over. (In fact, according to Terry's hundred days of winter theory, there are only 24 days left!)

But as I sit here, waiting for the world around me to turn green. Waiting to walk freely outdoors again, I can't wait for it to end!

But I'm trying to be thankful as I look outside at the bleak landscape!












I'm thankful for my early morning cup of hot coffee!

Thankful also for a quiet house and a quiet neighborhood...















Thankful that I no longer have to head out into the cold to go to work or school, like I see others around me doing.

Thankful that I have lots to do indoors...

And did I mention that I'm especially thankful that winter will hopefully soon end?!

No comments:

Post a Comment