Wednesday, February 25, 2015

A Truly Wearable Jacket

Occasionally I buy clothing that I wear for years. It's always hard to part with favorite garments.

Less frequently do I purchase something that I wear for a while - then one of my children wants it!
















But one of my sons borrowed this well-worn jacket a few years ago. (I had to open up the roll-over cuffs so that the sleeves would be long enough.)








 

The most surprising comment he ever received was when someone in a fancy store asked him if it was a designer jacket! (It isn't!)

Eventually he eliminated it from his wardrobe...








Now my other son has taken to wearing it... under his down-filled jacket, for extra warmth!

When I bought it for myself quite a few years ago, I had no idea it would become a family favorite!

Quite a few people are going to miss it when it's gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment