Sunday, October 17, 2021

What Are These Animals Thinking?!











Terry and I haven’t lived with animals for years… His family had a cat and a dog when he was young. Our family had a dog when I was a teenager - and I had a cat when I was in my 20’s.










Our daughter has two cats. I’m not sure what they think of Terry and me when we come to visit every month or so… They don’t run and hide when we arrive… 

Do they remember us?











They remember that we don’t like them to jump on the table when we’re eating, so they’re well-behaved…











Always curious, they check things out when Terry brings out his tools… 

I’d guess that we’re somewhere between “regulars” and “strangers” - we don’t live there, but we occasionally give out treats… So they ignore us - until they hear the crinkle of the treat bag. Then they come running!

Then we’re friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment