Wednesday, October 20, 2021

New Sweater Project

The last time I shopped at the Mary Maxim store in Paris, Ontario, I purchased a sweater kit for myself... yarn and pattern.











I was intrigued by the design - created by alternating two rows of plain colour with two rows of variegated yarn that includes the same colour as the plain - together with other colours.











It’s another sweater knit from the top down, in one piece. I’m currently ten rows away from dividing the “tube” I’m knitting into bodice and sleeves.











This is the hardest stage for me because the sweater is very bulky on the circular needle - and I have no sense of what size it will be. Will it fit me? Or will I have to offer it to my daughter - who is much thinner?!

Ten more rows - with 40 more stitches to increase - and I’ll have a better idea of the answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment