Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Seasonal Adjustments!

A few days ago, I was returning from an early morning dental appointment - and it was cold! I had not dressed adequately for an unexpected change in weather... 











As soon as I got home, I started to look for my go-to winter coat in all the predictable places - but I couldn’t find it.

PANIC!

Eventually I did locate it in an upstairs closet I had already looked in. I found it after pulling out other winter garments.

SUCH A RELIEF! I love that coat! It’s so comfortable and warm...

My daughter, in another part of Ontario was facing her own weather-related dilemma...











WHAT TO DO WITH HER OUTDOOR PEPPER PLANT?











If she brought it in, her cats would chew on the leaves and get sick. 

A quick message to a friend - who agreed to “babysit” the plant for the winter.

Now that cold weather has arrived, there are a lot of weather-related adjustments to be made!


No comments:

Post a Comment