Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Interesting Farm Plant Store












One of the places my daughter was interested in exploring, when we last visited her, was a large plant store on a farm near London, Ontario. 











She had read somewhere - on social media, perhaps - that they had interesting plants. 











She wanted to buy a rattle snake plant.


So off we went up and down county roads...

It’s so much more interesting than taking the highway!











I must admit, I was surprised by how many fields and farms we passed... This is real farming country!











I hadn’t been to London for years - not since my youngest son was a student at the University of Western Ontario - at least 15 years ago.











For plant lovers, the store is a real treat! 

Housed in a large greenhouse, the plants come in various sizes.











So many plants I’ve never seen before - as well as old favourites.











After stopping for snacks...

... we drove to the university - where, for some reason, I forgot to take pictures.


We did get a picture of the house our son had shared with friends for several years. I assume it’s still student housing: a pair of jeans had been tossed on the roof!

It was interesting to come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment