Tuesday, October 5, 2021

“Office Wall” Art

For the past year and a half my daughter has been doing office work from her home. 

One of the challenges of communicating with clients and co-workers via Zoom, as she does every day, is having a suitable backdrop or “office wall” behind her head.


Until now, her backdrop has either been her kitchen cupboards - with cats strolling past on the counter or staring down from the counter or fridge. Or an artificial Zoom backdrop that hides everything.

I’d like to create an office corner that I don’t have to clear off at the end of the day to eat supper, she recently told me... And I’d like some interesting art on the wall.











She’s interested in borrowing this laminated poster - an aerial view of the prairies - that hangs in our porch.











(I’ve temporarily replaced it with one of my botanical paintings...)

But, for me, this could be a perfect motivational opportunity: finding a painting to fill this spot could motivate me to start painting again!

No comments:

Post a Comment