Monday, August 23, 2021

Brief Stop in Kingston

Life is sometimes.., unpredictable!


Last time we travelled home from Toronto, I suggested we stop at Kingston’s Farmers Market - then take the slower, more scenic back roads home.


We were glad to be back...


But when I got out of the car at Market Square, I started to feel nauseous and dizzy...

Was it something I had eaten? Or maybe Vertigo? (I’ve had that before.)


As Terry went off to buy a few things, I sat on a park bench, looking enviously at a rooftop restaurant across the street...

Not today! 

We’d better just head home the fastest, most direct route possible!

I can’t remember the last time we cut short a holiday because one of us wasn’t feeling well.

It WAS vertigo... After a good night’s sleep and some online head exercises, I started to feel normal again!


No comments:

Post a Comment