Saturday, August 21, 2021

Back at Andrew Haydon Park

It has been a hot summer many parts of Canada - Ottawa included.


To make matters worse, Terry and I are both supposed to avoid UV rays because of medications we are taking.











Trying to avoid both heat and sunlight has made it difficult to go for walks. We’ve gone mall walking indoors a few times.











One day recently, however, I decided to take a  walk at Andrew Haydon Park again - while Terry sat in the shade and read.


There were lots of sail boats near the marina... I wondered if it was a sailing class. There were also a few toy boats in one of the park’s ponds (two photos above).



Walking along the path, I noticed Canada geese here and there...











The only shady spot I could find was near this secluded waterfall.


It probably would have been wise to go walking later in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment