Saturday, May 15, 2021

Mystery Plant

I have quite a few house plants. Many are doing well, but a few - like my African Violets are failing. Have they simply reached the end of their normal lifespan? They’ve given me lots of joy over the years...











I recently put two of the failing ones in a front window, with several other plants, in hopes of reviving them. I also fertilize them more often...

I may also have put a small pepper pod from the pepper tree into the pot to see if it would germinate and grow... I put pepper pods in several pots.











Now this bunch of greenery is starting to sprout... but what is it?! 

Did an errant seed find its way into the pot... or maybe it’s a new pepper tree!?!

I’m intrigued... But I guess I’ll just have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment