Thursday, December 3, 2020

Re-potting Indoor Plants

 I've been doing some indoor gardening:

The succulents I bought last month came in very small pots so I transplanted two... 









I added soil to a potted palm tree that I've had for a while. First I removed a little shoot that was growing next to the main plant. I re-potted that (see above)... I hope it grows. I also accidentally pulled off a leaf from a succulent, so I stuck that in the soil next to the small palm shoot, hoping it will grow.

Next I added stones to keep the original palm tree  from drying out. I like the mosaic effect.


Several leaves from my snake plant were also loose. One had a little root growing on it, so I put the two leaves into a new pot. I've never done that before - transplanting snake plant leaves.

Now that cooler weather is here, indoor gardening is a perfect way to spend a cloudy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment