Tuesday, August 18, 2020

New Sitting Area

It has been a long, hot summer. (But I'm not complaining!) So when Terry asked what he should do with some extra patio stones, I suggested he make a patio under some trees...

I had in mind one big enough for a table and a few chairs, but this is what he built for me: a patio big enough for one chair!!

When I suggested he enlarge it, he told me that it was hard work. And besides, he had no more crushed rock for the base...

(I would probably simply have laid the stones on the grass...)


Anyway - rather than lament that my patio is so small, I've decided to embrace the solitary privacy it offers me in the shade...

Darkened by the early morning shade, the flowers aren't as beautiful...







But later in the day, their colors are stunning!





Hopefully - with a little prodding (on my blog) - the patio will eventually be enlarged...!

No comments:

Post a Comment