Wednesday, October 18, 2017

An Old Solution Works Again...

It's been a while since my knees have bothered me. (Here is the blog post I wrote three years ago about a knee problem.) That was my left knee.

Was it arthritis? I wondered...

Trying to resolve the problem, I added height to the chair I usually sat in - using a thick, hard cushion that came with my mother's wheelchair. She wanted a softer one, so this one was just sitting in the basement. A while later, my right knee began to bother me, so I also changed the direction of the chair, which made me get up towards the left, not the right... Again, almost immediately, the pain subsided.

Last Christmas, Terry suggested I get a new "reading chair."

You sit in it so much, it needs to be comfortable - and the right height for your knees.

I happily replaced my old chair... And everything was fine until a few weeks ago. Then my right knee started to bother me again... What to do?!

I hunted for the old cushion...

Almost immediately, the pain in my knee lessened. The old solution worked again!

No comments:

Post a Comment