Saturday, August 30, 2014

Blogging - a Learning Experience

I always find it interesting to see which blog posts are still read - years after they were written! At this time of year, one of the most popular ones viewed was originally posted in August 2010. It's about late August flowers in my garden at that time. Over the past week, more than 30 people have accessed it, according to Google stats.



After a query from one reader about a plant name, I updated the post, adding names I now know, names that I didn't know back in 2010! But over the years I have learned them...















I also find it interesting to see how different my flower beds looked four years ago - which perennials have survived and which haven't!

Blogging has been an interesting learning experience for me as a gardener. Keeping this online diary of my life, I am logging changes in my garden, as well, as it evolves year by year!

No comments:

Post a Comment