Saturday, December 9, 2023

Virtual Walking Update

I just finished up my fourth virtual walk - a 300-km loop around Nova Scotia's Cabot Trail.


Many years ago, Terry and I drove this same road on vacation, when we visited Cape Breton Island.. 


The scenery was so beautiful!


Now on to my next walk - a triangular route between 3 cities in eastern India, starting at Delhi. It's about the same distance as the Camino de Santiago route I took over the summer. I expect this new route to take me most of the winter to complete.


These virtual walks have increased my average daily walking, motivating me to walk a little bit further...

One day recently, I logged 10 km by mall walking, then shopping at Costco and Canadian Tire. It all adds up!


And the scenery is always interesting, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment