Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Remembering the Details


It's easy to forget the cute things two- and three-year-olds do - until we are reminded by a photo. 


My brother, aged three, loved a paint-splattered hat that belonged to a house painter we knew. Bruno, the painter, would plop the hat on my brother's head in a playful gesture... and my brother wouldn't want to take it off. Finally Bruno gave him the hat. To my mother's embarrassment, he wore it everywhere!


My grandson has a similar attachment to ... rubber gloves! He loves to wear them. (Usually just  one!)


I have no idea why he finds it so fascinating... Occasionally he asks for help getting each of his fingers back in the right place.


But here he is, playing happily with toys - using one hand - while, the other is immobilized by the rubber glove!

No comments:

Post a Comment