Friday, December 23, 2022

As I Walk...

My main exercise these days is "mall walking." 


It could be boring - but it isn't. There's always something new to see. I often snap a quick photo and "message" it to one of my kids to get their reaction. Hopefully it will make them smile!


Not long ago, I send pictures of Grinch-themed lounge wear to my daughter, who used to be a big "Grinch fan."


Her reply came quickly: "Take it back!! I don't want that for Christmas!"

"Hahaha," I messaged back.


Recently I sent my son a picture of this sign outside a skateboard shop... It was so brutally honest! It reminded me of my kids as teenagers... around the time I started giving them money and gift cards instead of presents for Christmas and birthdays.

That was WIN-WIN!

They had the fun of deciding how to spend the money .... and I didn't have to worry about giving a gift that "sucks"!

So much easier for us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment