Monday, July 5, 2021

Hearing Aids

I recently got hearing aids - in part because Terry thought my hearing wasn’t what it used to be. 

Several hearing tests showed that I don’t hear high frequencies... (But his voice is LOW!)


















In any event, I’m trying them for 3 months. If I don’t like them or feel they don’t make a difference, I can return them.

The first thing that Terry and I both noticed was that MY voice got softer. I no longer felt I had to project... Had I not been hearing my own voice that well?!

Much like modern ear phones, they are rechargeable and come with a recharging case.


















After three days, I don’t notice them as much. Day one, they felt scratchy in my ears; day two, I was really only aware of the one in my right ear. 

I wonder if I’ll ever be so used to them that I won’t feel either of them at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment