Monday, October 2, 2023

Squirrel Problem!

It's nut gathering season for the squirrels in our neighbourhood. They store them in many different places.

On a number of occasions, I've stood by and watched squirrels disappear under parked cars in the college parking lot. (I may even have posted pictures of them.)

What were they doing?!! Storing nuts in the engine?? 

I have no way of knowing for sure... BUT recently our car sputtered as we waited for the light to change at an intersection.

I wonder if the the gas filter needs to be replaced, I commented, remembering a previous engine problem like that.

Maybe it's the air filter, Terry countered. 



When we got home, he opened the hood and pulled out the air filter - noticing a peanut in the vent.


Fortunately he was able to vacuum it out...

I wonder how a peanut got there - in the car air vent!! I have no idea. But I'm pretty sure I know who the culprit was!

No comments:

Post a Comment