Tuesday, March 30, 2021

It’s Been a Year...!

It’s been a year and two weeks since we began to “socially isolate” because of the COVID 19 pandemic. What would it be like? We didn’t know!

A lot has changed since those early days. At the time we were more concerned about hand washing and wiping down groceries. When we later realized the virus was airborne, we began to wear face shields and masks.

But I still remember that first day, the day after our son, a journalist, called to tell Terry to stay home and avoid large groups. 

Would we no longer leave the house to pick up groceries?! we wondered.

I decided to head to Costco to get a few things... Passing the coffee aisle, I noticed coffee filters... Of course I needed those!











So I picked up several packs - large, Costco-size... and I haven’t run out... in fact, I still have enough for another year ... or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment