Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Bob Ross Style Painting

I recently stopped at a red light behind a car with a lot of advertising plastered all over it...

The person driving the car must be a certified Bob Ross style painting instructor...!

Really?! That's a thing?!

Our family has fond memories of watching Bob Ross's painting lessons on TV when our children were young... It was one of their favorite programs.

His style must be living on on.

After googling Bob Ross painting style, I discovered that there are special courses that people can take to become certified Bob Ross style painting instructors!

Imagine that!!


Not long afterwards, I came across this display for Bob Ross paintings...

 According to this bio, he died more than 20 years ago... Yet a lot of people still have fond memories of his TV program and his painting style!

Then my daughter sent me this delightful You Tube video that tells a little more about where his paintings can be found today!


No comments:

Post a Comment