Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Mobile Hair Salon

In my childhood, I remember milkmen and bread-men delivering food to the door in the city. Did my parents have to sign up?  I don't know - but I still remember my mother leaving a quarter in a glass milk bottle to pay for a quart of milk. 

The back door was left unlocked in those days, and the delivery man just stepped in, unannounced, to fill the order.

These days we have courier delivery people delivering parcels from Amazon.



And recently on our street, I noticed something I'd never seen before: a mobile hair salon. One of our neighbours has apparently been having her hair done regularly at this mobile salon ever since it opened during the pandemic...



Great idea! But strange that I've never noticed it before!

No comments:

Post a Comment