Monday, April 29, 2024

Eating Out

In my working days, I'd rather have had a warm meal waiting for me when I arrived home at the end of the day than a spotless house. 


But in fact, I had neither! 


So, after work, I'd come home and scramble to get a meal on the table for the family. It helped to have a weekly plan - and one of the kids designated to set the table.


Then on Saturdays, we'd gather the crew (i.e., the kids) and all share in vacuuming and tidying till it was all done.


BUT NOW... (in retirement) Terry and I enjoy eating out once or twice a week. It's a luxury, I know! We like to order food that we don't usually make at home.


Above are photos of some of the lovely meals we've eaten out recently. (No apologies! We want the restaurants to stay in business!*)

*This batch of photos was taken at Pilos, Alice's Cafe, and the Miller's Oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment