Sunday, April 14, 2024

Another Beautiful Quilt!



My neighbour Mary has been busy quilting - and she shared her latest with me. The colours remind me of sunrise and sunset...

Another really beautiful quilt! Here's what she said:

My latest quilt is also the latest release from The Blanket Statement  https://theblanketstatement.ca/.  It is called Falcon Ridge and as with all her quilt designs they are named after places in Manitoba.  This time I not only purchased the pattern but also the fabric bundle that would make a large throw. It measures 68" x 72" (172 x 183 cm).

The back of the quilt is a flannel top sheet.  When we got a new mattress last fall, very few of our sheet sets fit.  So I kept the top sheet to use as a backing.

Maybe I will take a break from quilting!  Or at least only wall hanging  or pillow size.  Too many ideas in my head.

Mary


Falcon Ridge Quilt - March 2024.jpgFalcon Ridge Quilt back - March 2024.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment