Wednesday, August 23, 2023

I Never Noticed That!!



"Terry does the grass and I do the flowers..." That's our unwritten gardening rule. And indoors, Terry's usually the first to notice a mess...

(Believe it or not - these two ideas are strangely connected!)


The flowers currently in bloom are lovely tall pink Japanese anemones... with golden centres.


The bees love them! Here's a bee digging around inside one that's just opening up. He's just rolling around, covering himself with pollen.

You can tell which ones have already been pollenated by the bees, Terry commented the other day.

Really? I replied... What do you mean?!


Well look, Terry said. They leave a mess! Just look at that mess!!

You know, he's right!! I've never noticed that before!

I wonder if it's like that with all the flowers?!

No comments:

Post a Comment