Saturday, March 26, 2022

Sweater … Done!

I recently s completed a sweater I started a few months ago. It was definitely a different kind of pattern - knit in one piece. I’ve never knit anything quite like it.

It was an interesting challenge, in part because I used stitches and techniques I’ve never used before - that had me viewing YouTube knitting tutorials.

There were cables and lots of detail.

Now that I’m done, I have a dilemma: What to do now?To take a break from knitting for a few months…? (My wrists would appreciate a break.) To go back to a knitting project I’ve temporarily abandoned? (I have several of those on hand…) Or to dig into my yarn stash and make another sweater using the same pattern as the one I’ve just finished  (now that I have a better idea of what I’m doing)?

I really like to master a new technique before I move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment