Thursday, November 4, 2021

November Hailstorm!

We don’t get a lot of hailstorms in our part of Ontario... Not as many as I remember from my childhood on the prairies, in Alberta.











But two days ago - as I was heading home from an appointment, stopped at a red light - the clouds to the west opened up, brightening the sky.











While to the east, an ominous mass of grey clouds filled the sky... right in the direction I was headed!

What to do?! I was planning to go shopping...

A quick change of plans! I headed north... HOME! Shopping could wait!


Arriving in our neighborhood, I could see that the storm had just passed. 



Everything was covered with hail!



My neighbor Mary had taken some pictures, too...

So glad I missed this all coming down! Fortunately it didn’t stay around for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment