Saturday, November 6, 2021

Crocheted Afghan Ideas

What did I before I carried around a digital camera in my cell phone?!











If I saw something I wanted to remember, like the above afghan pattern, I jotted quick notes to myself in a notebook I carried in my purse… Sometimes I made quick sketches.

I’d probably have done both to remember the above pattern: light colour, a mix of light and dark, then a strip of dark.











The camera makes it so much easier - especially when there is no obvious pattern.











But like the notes I carried in my purse, the pictures in my “camera roll” sometimes get lost among all the other pictures I take.











Glad I came across these again… for ideas and inspiration.

The afghans were in a charity shop that sells vintage items like dishes and furniture. 

Next time I go there, I expect they’ll be gone.


No comments:

Post a Comment