Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Trying to Remember the Busy Years!

One of my current projects involves organizing photos from the "busy years" - the years I had no time to date photos after developing them.

My kids were teenagers, transitioning from high school to university and college...

They took trips with sports teams and with friends... I sent them off with disposable cameras, then developed their photos.







We looked at the photos, talked about them - then put them away to organize later!

Now, all these years later, I want to do it!

After finishing a program at Algonquin College, one of my sons headed to Russia for a memorable vacation in Moscow with a friend who was born there...

Not long after that, he he moved to Banff to work for a year...

What year was that?!




My mother moved to Ottawa... We celebrated birthdays...

But what year was that?! It's hard to remember!







To help me sort it out, I've created a time-line of historic family moments - referring to old calendars, Christmas letters and journals.
(My memory doesn't have many dates embedded into it...)

It's been challenging - but interesting to look back and remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment