Wednesday, June 3, 2020

College Discovery

We have lived near Algonquin College for years. In that time, there have been a lot of changes on campus. Now that summer is here, my daily walks occasionally take me through the college grounds.

It's quiet there these days, with the college closed due to Covid.

Rather than simply walking around the parking lot, I've begun climbing up and down the little berms that provide a barrier between the campus and the neighboring houses.

They're the closest things to hills around!







Walking to the edge of one of them, I discovered a man-made cliff overlooking a pond!

It was a shock to find something I'd never seen before... I was sure  that, over the years, I've wandered around everywhere!

I guess they're always re-configuring, not only the buildings but also the campus grounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment